When you register to use our Website, personal data you provide, such as your name, email, address, vat, phone, log in and payment information, will be collected.
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
• to fulfil your order.
• to provide you with services you request from us.
• to register you on the Website or App (where this involves setting you up with an account, we will use your personal information to maintain and update your account (e.g. such as a change of address or change in your marketing preferences).
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you.
• to keep in touch with you regarding your marketing preferences.
• to keep our Website safe and secure.
• to process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions (we may pass your details to a third party to carry out these functions).
We process this data where you have given us consent to use it, where it is necessary to perform our contract, to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, where required by law or in pursuit of our legitimate interests where these are not overridden by your rights and interests, such as to provide appropriate marketing and to maintain our services.
We will not keep your personal information for any purpose(s) for longer than is necessary and we will only retain the relevant personal information that is necessary in relation to the purpose.
We will retain the personal information you provided on registering an account on our Website as that account remains in existence.
On making a purchase through our Website, we will retain certain limited personal information such as your name, email address and postal address until you ask us to update or delete those details. We retain transaction information for as long as required by law. We will retain information regarding your website browsing history for a similar period.